Below is a musical dice game attributed to Mozart (K6 516f).
Click on measure numbers in the following grid to construct
a score. To play the game, roll two dice at a time to select a
specific row in each column of the grid based on the sum of the two
dice. Do this sixteen times to generate a randomized score. If you
are lazy, type the letter "r" to generate
a realization, or "?" to list other commands.
- ? — Toggle display of this list.
- r — Generate a random composition.
- c — Clear a random composition.
- h — Toggle display of Humdrum digital score.
- v — Toggle display of VHV link.
- + — Make notation larger.
- - — Make notation smaller.
- shift-↑ — Select next smaller dice roll in last clicked measure.
- shift-↓ — Select next larger dice roll in last clicked measure.
- shift-← — Go to measure before last clicked measure.
- shift-→ — Go to measure after last clicked measure.
Scans of two early editions of this game are available on IMSLP